Awards & Distinctions
Among its distinctions, Emanuel Medical Center has been designated as:
- An official receiving center for heart attack patients by the Mountain-Valley Emergency Medical Services Agency, which oversees and regulates emergency care systems in Stanislaus County
- Stanford‐Emanuel Radiation Oncology Center has earned accreditation from the American College of Radiology
- Joint Commission standards address organizational quality, safety-of-care issues, and the safety of the environment in which care is provided. These standards represent benchmarks of quality for each and every patient. Emanuel undergoes a rigorous unannounced survey every three years to assess our compliance with The Joint Commission standards of care, and Emanuel Medical Center diligently strives to meet the high standards of care set by The Joint Commission
- Ruby E. Bergman Women’s Diagnostic Center has earned accreditation from the American College of Radiology for breast ultrasound, mammography and stereotactic breast biopsy.
- An accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) and Resuscitation by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Emanuel has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the American Association for Respirator Care, a designation granted to only 15% of hospitals in the United States
- 2021 Honor Roll Award for Maternity Care from the California Health and Human Services (CHHS) Agency, Hospital Quality Institute (HQI) and Cal Hospital Compare (CHC)
For more information, call (209) 667-4200.